Our core solutions include DRIVE and PULSE. These two solutions address the growing needs for Big Data processing and deployment for use-cases in Marketing and Healthcare.
DRIVE was designed to help marketing teams create rich marketing campaigns that are contextual, real-time, data-driven and relevant.
What makes DRIVE unique compared to other marketing solutions is that it is truly end-to-end. It is able to ingest streaming datasets, apply analytic algorithms on them and continuously update customer profiles based on their most recent activity. This allows targeting these very customers at the most momentous occasions – when they’re still right in their point of intent, based on their past, current and predicted future behavior.
Marketing teams can now reach out to their customers at the most appropriate and opportune touchpoint and send out personalized offers in real-time, thereby significantly enhancing customer experience and growing campaign ROI.
- Real-time Contextual Campaigns Target customers with the right offer when triggered by the right event
- Offer Ranking Rank various possible offers available to customers in real-time based on propensity, profitability, customer utility and churn.
- Multi-Stage, Multi-Wave Campaigns Craft and deploy complex campaigns that monitor and encourage a sequence of actions by customers.
- User-Friendly, Natural Language based Interface Marketers can create and run campaigns themselves.
Discover the limitless possibilities of real-time marketing and empower your marketing team with DRIVE.
Gain deeper insights. Create sharper marketing campaigns. Obtain higher ROI.
As an end-to-end platform that supports multiple roles, PULSE is able to generate dashboards and alerts for physicians, enabling users to register new triggers and metrics, and ensuring data scientists are able to conduct analysis, both real-time and offline.
Through PULSE, healthcare professionals will be able to provide tailored recommendations to patients and caregivers by harnessing data from multiple healthcare systems.
- Real-time Triggering & Alerting Detect relevant patient conditions as soon as they occur based on data from multiple sensors
- Incorporate state of the art patient prediction models From the top medical researchers around the world
- User-Friendly, Natural Language based Interface Healthcare professionals can set up triggers and alerts themselves
Arguably the most critical component of PULSE is its ability to provide real-time actions on patients’ health data by setting up alarms and warnings. PULSE tracks the patient’s vital signs in real-time, making it possible for the platform to administer early warning signs for potentially serious conditions and healthcare institutions can then carry out preventive actions on them.
PULSE additionally comes with a number of pre-packaged analytical modules that have been developed with the healthcare industry in mind.
Get in touch with a consultant to request a demo.